Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday- dia de las madres

Sunday 
So today started not so well for me, some food I ate in the last 2 days did not agree with my stomach. But life goes on and sometimes you just have to pray and then ignore some problems. 
The doctor and the dentist left with Carlos(Aleta's son). Last night Carlos was asking me about all the places I have been then talked about all the places he wants to go. I informed him how big the US is and that transportation between states can take forever. Let's just say he learned a few things. :) he wanted to keep talking and looking up videos on you tube, I just couldn't it was 10 and I knew I had to be up at 6. Oh how young people can keep goin...
Well the team had a relaxing day( I heard there was swing dancing) that ended with church. Half of the team walked to church with the other ridimg in the back of the truck. I have learned a lot so far from this team and will apply it for next years team. Tomorrow we leave for the villages maybe I can post the assignments before we leave but I don't know. I'm hoping my stomach will be better by tomorrow.
Please pray for the health of the whole team. There has already been ups and downs for that.
Please pray for travel to the villages and what we will do there.
Until next time,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment