Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Another day, another milestone!

Nurse Beth became dra. Beth!
Today we went to a Asagualpa, don't ask me how to pronounce it! Today Beth saw patients by herself!! Carlos was her interpreter and I was sad to lose him, but I was excited to see my friend learn and I had fun teaching  Daniella who is a premed student at GCU. Daniella was my interpreter and I had her take blood pressures at the same time! Between dra. Gladys, Beth, and I, we saw 121 patients, dental saw 40! We had a lot of fun there! Dental was out side, I was thinking it was like a show for all the people waiting to see the docturras!
The driving today was crazy!!! We had to get out of the bus so it could make it up a hill! The when we were headed back we found a huge dead snake in the middle if the road, of course one of the boys though it would be good to bring the snake onto the bus, Beth did bit like that all. It did not stay on the bus for long.  I am getting to joke the Pure heart team. There are a set of twin boys who are hilarious! They have me in laughing fits!
Please pray for travel, and that we will continue to see people pray to except Christ.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment