Monday, June 30, 2014

It's that time again!!!

Well it is Monday, we are about to go to Marvin's and Cristina's home that they are renting for fellowship. Tomorrow is our travel day, it will start early yet again, with the bus leaving at 5am! Many of the participants are ready to go home. I am mixed. Although I miss my bed and hot showers, the cold shower was perfect when I woke up with a migraine today. Yesterday was our relaxing day to the waterfall and the nice bus trip of 6 hours. Today we went to the feeding center in la Esperanza, then we went to go see how the construction is going on Marvin and Cristina's house. It is farther than January with the retention wall finished but they still need the kitchen to be done and a front door to be placed. They are going on 7 years of trying to build their home.  We walked the ministry property that they hope to build several things but there is also property next to them that is for sale but they do not have the funds to obtain. It all be a great ministry place one day. Please pray for all of us as we travel several of us are havering sniffles and head colds.
Fun thing: today the boys decided to buy fireworks then shoot them off this afternoon. It was very loud and I laughed very hard. It just reminds me how dangerous fireworks are and I will not be lighting anytime soon, but it was fun. My nursing skills were not needed. I am pretty sure Josiah got some white hairs. ;) well I hope I post more but we will see!!






That's right beth got out of the bus to go look at a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment