Sunday, June 22, 2014

Back to Honduras!

Going to Honduras
And we are off!!! Heading to Honduras, started with all of us meeting at 3 am at the airport! Today will just be the long tedious day of getting to La Esperanza. After we fly into the capital it will take 3-4 hours of drive time to reach our home base. Pure heart brought a large team this summer, I am excited to see how the dynamic will be different not only with the size of the team but the difference of our home base being at the old children's home. I say bring on the humidity, and I will write as soon as possible!

Prayer requests:
Safety with travel.
Monday is prison day, so to be able to minister to the prisoners.
Team unity, Beth is one of my best friends, and then there is every one else I don't know. ;) pray we all get along and be able to handle conflicts appropriately and with grace.

Also check out the pure heart face book page for long and lengthy posts done by my good friend Josiah, known to the pure heart team as, pastor Josiah. As my father said, "I recognize that beard from your pictures." You won't miss it, :-P

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment