Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Its tuesday night and its been a busy week already!

So it doesn't look like i will get a post about today up and still fellowship with the team. So I am going to ask for prayer requests for tomorrow and write about today later.

Our team is going great they have so much energy!
Prayer requests is hard some times but here are some of what God has started to point out to me!
1) this team is flexible but may they be more flexible!
2) I continue to have compassion throughout our last day of the brigade, and that the medicine will last! We don't have much left but hoppefully will last throughout the day!
3) That I will be able to mentor these students and that they may be able to grow in the Lord.
4) Everyone's health, I have been preaching drink more water to everybody i meet!
5) That we will be able to find more support for the ministries in honduras.
6)The Lord will give me wisdom about changes in my life and and guidance for that.
7) travel to the brigade, some of the mountain travel is scaring some of the girls with the bus. :)

Thanks more sooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment